The BARNA membership runs for a year from
the date you have registered.
Membership is available in the following categories:
Nurse Member: £40
Associate Member: £50
Student Nurse: £10
By becoming a member of BARNA, you will be joining an association of like-minded individuals whose priority is to provide excellent quality of care for the patient undergoing anaesthesia and recovery in any setting.
As a member of BARNA, you will be part of an organisation at the forefront of anaesthesia and recovery in the UK, who work with other international organisations to ensure that best practice is developed for the benefits of patients.
In addition, your membership of BARNA will include access to the following benefits:
- A substantial discount to the annual BARNA Conference
- Online access to the British Journal of Anaesthetic and Recovery Nursing (BJARN)
- Access to online education and e-learning including:
- Standards, audits and position statements
- FAQs on clinical practice
- Competency based training information
- Interactive, blended learning including videos, webinars and presentations
- A newsletter delivered to your inbox with the latest clinical and educational information from BARNA
- Access to the latest news and updates in peri-anaesthesia via the BARNA website
- Automatic membership of the IFNA International Federation of Nurse Anaesthetists (BARNA is UK official representative of this world-wide organisation)
- BARNA is a member of the Perioperative Care Collaborative (a professional network for all peri operative associations in the UK seeking to improve care within this domain)